TUPELO MUSIC HALL Covid Guidelines for Indoor Shows
Patrons will be required to wear masks when not seated.
It is strongly recommended that patrons keep masks on when not actively eating and drinking.
Patrons will have staggered entry and exit times to avoid lines*
Doors will open 60 minutes before shows. Entry times will be based on last name.
A-D first 20 minutes after doors open
E-M 20-40 minutes after doors open
N-Z 40-60 minutes after doors open
*We will allow entry outside of these time periods but strongly request that patrons arrive during their allocated time slots.
Nobody will be seated within 25 feet of the stage
We will have 16 tables on the floor (instead of 52) Six tables will seat 6 people on the lower level. Ten tables will seat 4 people on the main level.
• We will turn off our HVAC system when patrons are in the venue and turn on our two air exchangers, forcing air up an out of the venue rather than recirculating it.
• The seating in the mezzanine will utilize new technology that spaces patrons 6 ft apart. This will allow for groups of different sizes. We have eliminated three of the rows in the mezzanine to keep patrons properly distanced.
• When purchasing tickets, patrons will be required to purchase the entire table or counter seats in groups of 2. The only flexible seating area is the mezzanine.
• Shows will not have intermissions and last not more than 90 minutes.
• We will not have openers on any of our shows until further notice.
• We will not have meet and greets with artists
All patrons (even mezzanine) will be offered food and beverage services at their seats from waitstaff
To eliminate lines, food and beverages will not be sold in the lobby.
• We will not allow congregating in the lobby
• Patrons will need to leave the venue immediately after each show.
• We will have people monitoring bathrooms so there are never too many people in there at one time.
• We will be following cleaning guidelines as outlined by the CDC and State of New Hampshire Covid 19 regulations.